Facebook Application Permissions
When you connect your Facebook account to our application, we ask you for permission so we can:
- Post your name and photo on the application wall to show your support of the To Catch a Dollar cause.
- Add your email address to our mailing list
- Post a message of your support of To Catch a Dollar on your Facebook wall / news feed
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you utilize our Facebook application, register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
- Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional.
- When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent.
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates about the ‘To Catch a Dollar’ campaign.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you register with our site or application
- These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information or SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information without your consent. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential, use it only for the purpose of our site, and delete it upon our request. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website by clicking here.
This policy was last modified on 4/1/2011
Grameen Research Inc.
500 West Cummings Park, Suite 5400
Woburn, MA 01801
- Federal Trade Commission Fair
- California Online Privacy Protection Act
- Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act
- Privacy Alliance
- Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act